Senior Manager, Product Marketing, SMB
ZipRecruiter Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
At ZipRecruiter, we envision a future in which everyone has the career mobility they desire, because our personal recruiter technology will help people discover and be discovered for any opportunity they are qualified for.
This role will help deliver this personal recruiter experience to millions of users over the next year, by defining our target segments of job seekers, understanding their unmet needs, and translating that to actionable insights and validated solution ideas that the product and UX teams can leverage to build products that delight. Once the product is built, this role oversees packaging the product and readying it for launch.
Finally, this role is responsible for the job seeker experience across all touchpoints in the customer lifecycle and is the bridge between the customer, product, marketing, sales, customer success, and partners.
- Lead voice of customer for SMB, including conducting quantitative & qualitative research to map the user journey, understand unmet needs, identify opportunities to change the product to better meet their needs, and prioritize new features using market research
- Identify target audiences, personas, and customer journeysOwn SMB segmentation framework, including defining the strategy for allocating users to segments on an ongoing basis in partnership with the Product team, and activating the segments across product, UX, design, and marketing
- Own the customer experience across the Employer lifecycle - from acquisition to engagement - and partner with the product, design and marketing teams to address friction/barriers for target segment(s)
- Partner with the GTM team on the go-to-market strategy and launches of new employer features
- Manage multiple projects across internal and external teams to influence outcomes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Report against key objectives to the executive team and product leadership
- Expertise in B2B product marketing; experience in a SMB self-serve model and/or marketplace experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of prior success in market research, including conducting market landscape evaluations and competitive research.
- Natural storyteller; skilled at crafting clear and compelling narratives, developing positioning and messaging, and creating relevant briefs to bring the narrative to life across channels
- Self-starter, with the ability to navigate ambiguous situations and prioritize
- Excellent project management skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. Proven ability to lead projects and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable working with and presenting to senior stakeholders (Directors and VPs)
- Experience launching new products and measuring the customer experience
- Critical thinker who uses data to make their case and drive for results
- 5-8 years of work experience in a high-performing, data-driven organization
- Proven ability to lead projects and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a SMB self-serve model and/or marketplace experience
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language: (Only applicable to California and Canada postings)
- For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.