Senior Graphic Designer
ZipRecruiter Santa Monica, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
We're looking for a Senior Designer with big ideas, exceptional design craft and a passion for building impactful brands, including B2B and tech companies that people love. You're a strategic creative who uses the highest level of insight and rigor to craft solutions for a variety of advertising and marketing challenges.
- Act as creative lead, partnering with copywriters and stakeholders on projects that span Print, Web, Paid Digital, and Video.
- Develop simple and elegant approaches to complex design problems that keep strategic goals, business needs, technical requirements, and project scope in consideration.
- Present to and inspire confidence in stakeholders with clarity and talent.
- Translate business strategy into creative thinking and execution that drives results.
- Create compelling presentations that articulate your thinking and intention behind your work to the team.
- Maintain consistency across all pieces of communication continually looking for ways to elevate the brand.
- Research solutions, thinking beyond the brief to generate ideas that break through.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in discovery/strategy phases of projects to develop tests that optimize creative and drive performance.
- Balance multiple projects and timelines with an ability to prioritize.
- A minimum of 5 years of creative experience in an in-house studio and/or ad agency environment, as a Graphic or Visual Designer.
- Have a compelling portfolio of smart, thoughtful, beautiful work with an ability to convey the business impact of the work.
- A love for typography, interaction, traditional graphic design, and technology.
- A love for the craft of advertising and brand storytelling in all forms"”all based on a solid, fundamental design foundation.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Skills in modern design and prototyping tools.
- Recognizes the importance of goal-centered design principles informed by performance data.
- A diverse sense of taste and the ability to apply it to various challenges.
- Resourceful with excellent communication skills.
- A solid point-of-view and an optimistic, collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- Proven credibility with clients and stakeholders, earning permission to push the creativity of your work.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Proactive planning skills "” always thinking ahead about the needs of the project
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated fluency with design tools including the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud. Competency working in Microsoft Office, and GSuite products. Familiarity with project management tools like Jira, Workfront, etc. Figma, After Effects and video editing software a plus.
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
604 Arizona AveSanta Monica, CA
Arts and Entertainment