Senior Director, Product Marketing
ZipRecruiter Seattle, WA
- Posted: 15 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
ZipRecruiter is looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to own all aspects of inbound product marketing for the company including positioning and market research. Reporting to the VP of Marketing Monika Shah, this role is remote.
- Define ZipRecruiter's products' positioning across various customer segments, personas, and verticals through qualitative and quantitative research into prospects and customers.
- Be the internal voice of the market and actively partner with the Product Team to build high impact products and features. Regularly produce research and analysis to help the company better understand unmet needs in the marketplace. Support product leadership by evaluating whether our MVPs/spec ideas/designs will actually address those unmet needs.
- Identify high-value business opportunities through research and customer interviews and advocate diligently for the customer as you work across product, engineering, sales and other cross functional teams and conduct robust analysis on internal and external datasets.
- Become an authority on the competitive landscape and help internal teams take an “outside-in view” in critical activities such as developing the product roadmap and preparing for lighthouse customer conversations. Maintain a regular competitive index to help inform the company's strategic roadmap.
- Partner with the GTM team to bring products to market for stronger market adoption, including defining a clear and compelling narrative that resonates with the market.
- Partner with content marketing to ensure sales has the collateral they need to close new business and drive expansion revenue.
- Lead and grow a talented team to execute on the above across ZipRecruiter's different constituencies.
- Proven track record of positioning a product for stronger market adoption.
- Proven track record in leading market research initiatives and acting as the voice of the market internally.
- Demonstrated success translating a product to clear and compelling messaging.
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS is a plus.
- Experience selling into HR Tech is a plus.
- Marketplace experience is a plus.
- Highly collaborative, exceptional communicator and cross-functional partner.
- Strong operational and performance driven mindset who holds themselves and team to highest standards'
- Able to confidently convey POV to the management team.
- Operates well in ambiguity and is able to find the signal in the noise.
- Strong market research disposition and has deep empathy for customers.
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.