ZipRecruiter Santa Monica, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
We're looking for an experienced, versatile, strategic and conceptual Senior Copywriter who can craft copy for a variety of audiences and content types, from B2B to B2C and everything in between. You understand the importance of copy that solves business problems. You are obsessed with grammar, stand by consistency, and appreciate process and organization. You will work across multiple channels, with a variety of stakeholders in the company. You will be integral in shaping the brand and voice of ZipRecruiter, executing campaigns, ads, and tactics across multiple channels.
- Elevate the creative at ZipRecruiter through compelling copy, concepts, and campaigns.
- Partner with designers to create content that aligns with strategy, business needs, creative direction, and project scope.
- Develop and craft compelling copy to promote new product features.
- Ideate and develop new concepts that drive performance.
- Create and maintain Copy Brand Guidelines and the ZipRecruiter story.
- Ensure that messaging is relevant, accurate, and consistent across all channels.
- Manage copy for projects from start to finish
- Proofing and approving all assets that leave the building
- Present to and inspire confidence in stakeholders
- Translate business strategy into creative thinking and execution that drives results
- Research solutions, thinking beyond the brief to generate ideas that break through
- Collaborate with stakeholders in discovery/strategy phases of projects to support tests that optimize creative and drive performance.
- Must provide link to portfolio in resume.
- 5+ years of experience writing copy in-house/at an agency.
- Experience with writing for B2B and B2C audiences across a variety of media, including Web, Print, TV, radio, and UX.
- Ability and passion for understanding distinct audiences and distilling complex needs into smart, tight copy.
- Ability to articulate your thinking and intention behind your work to the team.
- Acute attention to detail while working independently on multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Have an eye for design best practices and write for design
- Interest in building brand through messaging and tone of voice.
- Experience working with legal and HR teams a plus
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
604 Arizona AveSanta Monica, CA
Arts and Entertainment