Sales Operations Analyst
ZipRecruiter Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The individual in this role will be instrumental in helping to complete a data management/clean up effort within Salesforce. Primary responsibilities will include reviewing and comparing multiple data sets, and determining the best way to handle based on a predetermined set of rules. The individual in this role will be completing repetitive tasks that will require strong attention to detail, interest in data analysis and experience using Salesforce and Excel/ Google Sheets.
- Analyze data and perform review and clean up based on a predetermined set of rules
- Compare multiple data sets and make data driven decisions
- Manual data entry in both Salesforce and Google Sheets
- On time completion of projects based on predetermined estimates
- Maintain open communication with Enterprise Operations leaders
- 2+ years of experience in Operations, preferably Sales Operations
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel/ Google Sheets
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce; Familiarity with standard Salesforce objects and fields
- Independent thinker with the ability to make decisions based on a set of parameters provided
- Comfortable making decisions based on foundational principles of a project, when uncommon scenarios arise
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Data driven, with a strong attention to detail
- Able to review a large set of data thoroughly
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy - able to understand and use Salesforce, Google Sheets, and basic excel functions/formulas
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressLos Angeles, CA