ZipRecruiter is looking to expand our engineering team. We are a successful startup (9 years old, 1000+ employees) and we're still growing rapidly.
We help employers and recruiters distribute their jobs online and screen their applicants. We also provide a job search engine and job alert email for job seekers and other job boards. You will even have the opportunity to lead significant projects. We pay market competitive salaries and offer generous benefits and equity. We are more laid back than the average startup and more fun than the average 'Big Corporation'.
We're looking for an all-around Python Developer who is good with servers, services, deployment, network latency, and optimization.
Technologies we use: Amazon Web Services, Aurora, Ubuntu, Keras/TensorFlow
- Using your expert fluency in Python to write production level code
- Working with search and recommendation systems with a focus on performance
- Latency reduction, increased uptime and improving production deployment processes
- Working with high volume, high availability services
- Design and build new systems from the ground up
- Fluent in Python
- Familiar with SQL
- Comfortable programming in Linux Server side development
- Comfortable with databases, networking, servers
- Experience with high volume, high availability production systems
- 3+ years industry experience
- Understanding how search engines work
- You've put large-scale machine learning models into production
- Experience with AWS technologies like EC2, DynamoDb, RedShift, S3
- Understanding large, scalable distributed systems like "CAP Theorem"
Benefits & Perks:
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement as our young startup grows
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Healthy snacks
- Local gym discount
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This organization uses E-Verify.