National Account Manager
ZipRecruiter New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
The role of the National Account Manager is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers and partners, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities within the managed book. This person should manage no less than 15 accounts and will be responsible for ensuring the long-term success of the customer.
As a NAM, you will drive existing account revenue, retain our Zip's largest clients, provide world-class service and grow accounts through optimization, performance analysis, and relationship building. This role monitors each account within their book of business and provides necessary support, as well as makes campaign level optimizations to facilitate best performance, client retention, budget fulfillment and overall book growth quarter over quarter. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Renew and grow a book of business quarter over quarter
- Proactively manage a set list of accounts, provide best-in-class support and identify upsell opportunities
- On board new divisions, train users and serve as the main point of contact
- Conduct face-to-face visits and live product demonstrations over the phone
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports
- Provide appropriate product suggestions on a client-by-client basis
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity to help nurture relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Optimize campaign bids, budgets, segmentation and overall performance
- Travel required: 6 in-person client visits per quarter
- Previous experience providing best-in-class support to customers
- 7 years of experience in Account Management preferred
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM software
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and a team player
- Someone who is coachable and wants to learn
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressNew York, NY