National Account Executive, Staffing
ZipRecruiter Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative go-getter who likes to work and play hard! The ideal National Account Executive, Staffing candidate will have 5+ plus years experience selling into top 100 Staffing Firms. You are driven, well-organized, passionate, love to win and have previous success building strong relationships with executives at staffing firms in a fast paced environment.
- Contract negotiations and closing
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify, and develop a sales pipeline
- Quickly build strong and effective relationships with V and C levels
- Conduct face to face visits, live product demonstrations and webinars when appropriate
- Meet and exceed quarterly goals
- Cold calling new and potential staffing accounts
- Manage relationship with existing accounts to retain and grow revenue
- Prepare sales material, presentations, and demonstrations for key accounts and prospective customers
- Up to 50% travel
- Have a Hunter mentality
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years working with staffing companies in an enterprise role
- Flexible and open to change in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Successful experience closing new logo accounts and grow existing business
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to solve business issues and work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Passion to sell pay-for-performance solutions and subscriptions in a competitive marketplace
- Out-going and dynamic personality with the ability to easily build rapport and establish relationships
- Has a fiduciary responsibility to the organization and can be trusted to always represent the company in a professional manner
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience working with SalesForce or a similar CRM
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.