Manager, Revenue Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
The Manager, Revenue Operations will be instrumental in maximizing the efficiency and productivity of our Sales teams. This employee will proactively identify opportunities to improve the Sales department, and will lead projects to improve our internal processes and increase revenue generation. Initiative and follow-through will be the cornerstones of this role - the ideal employee will initiate and complete projects with little guidance or oversight. Additionally, this employee will supervise and serve as an escalation point for our team of Specialists who handle day-to-day Operations. This role is highly cross functional and will interact regularly with Sales, Customer Success, CRM, Solutions Engineering, Analytics, and other operational departments.
- The Manager, Revenue Operations will lead a team that is responsible for:
- Sales audits - inspecting individual sales to ensure that rules of engagement were followed and that automation worked correctly
- Commission attribution - reviewing and completing requests for corrections to commission amounts
- Account ownership - ensuring that accounts are being worked by the correct team and that Sales revenue from those accounts is being attributed correctly
- Workforce management - maintaining our Sales and Support attendance point system, completing shift bids, and assigning teams
- Performance monitoring - compiling and producing reports that show employee performance on a monthly basis
- Mentor a large team, monitor their growth, and help them improve their skills
- Proactively streamline and optimize processes, including improving the efficiency of how individual tasks are completed and the framework in which tasks are delivered to employees
- Analyze data and perform root cause analyses to determine optimal solutions to problems and inefficiencies
- Identify opportunities for Sales training and assist with building and rollout of training
- Synthesize results of Sales audits into high-level recommendations for efficiency and revenue improvements
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ year of Sales/Revenue Operations experience
- Experience with business process innovation and improvements
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite products and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with Jira or similar project management software
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience supporting sales teams of 300+/multi-channel sales teams
- 3+ year of experience in company with SAAS business model
- Experienced in Six Sigma or other process improvement techniques
- Basic SQL knowledge
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000-$127,500. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and the range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, role-related knowledge and skills, depth of experience, relevant education or training, and additional role-related considerations.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice
604 Arizona AveSanta Monica, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at ZipRecruiter
Get fresh Work From Home Hybrid Financial jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.