*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative leader. The ideal Manager of the Enterprise Direct team will have 5 or more years of experience managing an Enterprise Sales team. The candidate must have extensive knowledge in the recruitment advertising space and know how to navigate complex enterprise buying patterns and cycles. We are looking for a manager who enjoys having a hands-on coaching style and encourages traveling to be in front of clients ensuring the success of your team. If you lead with integrity and except nothing but the best from your team, we want to speak to you!
- Lead a team that is dedicated to the consistent branding and messaging of ZipRecruiter
- Drive revenue growth and help sales reps to exceed goals
- Analytically driven with a strong attention to detail
- Be involved in the hiring and interview process for all new reps
- Work closely with Learning and Development team to ensure proper Enterprise training is available for further development
- Offer sales support and practical day to day advice for your team
- Work with other internal departments to identify, create, and improve programs that will increase cross-functional collaboration
- Forecast growth and present trends using Salesforce report and other forecasting tools that might be available
- Develop and maintain relationships with various internal stakeholders in order to align Enterprise Direct sales are aligned with other company initiatives
- Coach employees to take pride in the quality of their work and value attention-to-detail in everything they do
- Make strategic improvements to business processes where needed to make Enterprise Direct more efficient, productive and aligned with the rest of the organization
- Work with other departments to align goals that improve the efficiency and productivity of the entire Sales Organization
- Build and grow relationships with the leaders at large employers that classify as Enterprise businesses
- 5+ years experience managing an Enterprise Sales team
- Demonstrate the ability to lead through change
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Google docs
- Should be able to build reports and use Salesforce
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% of the time
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to tactfully deliver messages to your team and sales leaders
- Show that you have been a top performing rep before becoming a manager
- Show that the teams you lead have excelled under your leadership
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiterZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.