Inside Sales Representative
ZipRecruiter San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
*This role will operate on Arizona time regardless of geographic location.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
Want to work for a fast-growing, profitable, and financially stable tech company, who means it when they say "work-life balance is important"?
If so, come to ZipRecruiter!
We're growing very fast and the ideal candidate will be part of our growing inside sales team, up-selling and upgrading our existing accounts through outbound calling efforts.
- Hit or exceed your monthly existing business quota
- Making 50+ phone calls per day to assigned existing accounts
- Taking our existing accounts through the full sales cycle from open to close
- Identify clients needs, present value, and offer a solution
- Run call and email campaigns to generate interested and qualified prospects for yourself
- All other duties assigned
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Some sales experience in Lead Generation or Sales
- High need for achievement and competition, loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, and unfazed by rejection
- Coachable, listens to and implements advice from manager
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM desired
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota and goal driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently, will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Resourceful, goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Bachelor Degree desired
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressSan Diego, CA