Inside Sales - Reactivation Specialist
ZipRecruiter Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
*This role will operate on Arizona time regardless of geographic location.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
Want to work for a fast-growing, profitable, and financially stable tech company, who means it when they say "work-life balance is important"?
If so, come to ZipRecruiter!
At ZipRecruiter, we're committed to helping our customers achieve success in their recruitment efforts. We've purposefully transitioned to a Customer Success vs Customer Support focus. Any veteran support rep will attest to the added value reactive support can have on the success of the customer experience. We've taken that a step further by creating this specialized role wherein we focus on the retention of our customers by addressing any and all concerns and working alongside the customer to solve them. The Reactivation Specialist will be responsible for contacting accounts that have canceled their memberships. Their primary role will be to engage and prospect decision makers to re-open former paying accounts.
- Hit or exceed your monthly reactivation quota
- Making 60+ phone calls (12+ conversations) per day to assigned leads
- Run call and email campaigns to reactivate accounts
- B2B, B2C sales experience preferred
- Track record of meeting, exceeding goals, quotas
- High need for achievement and competition, loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and certain of victory, unfazed by rejection
- Coachable, listens to and implements advice from manager
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently, will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Resourceful, goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.