Inside Sales - National Franchise Account Manager
ZipRecruiter Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
*This role will operate on Arizona time regardless of geographic location.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The National Franchise Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining the relationship with each Franchisee owner. In addition, the National Franchise Account Manager will help build the sales function, department, strategy, and exceed all expectations of the role.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate and work with the Franchisee owners to resolve unique customer issues or concerns
- Increase revenue and profitability by executing demonstrations of the ZipRecruiter product to each Franchisee
- Identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities
- Meet/exceed sales goals and expectations
- Responsible for appointment setting, weekly sales calls, and conversions. Make cold-calls and set in-person appointments
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the key stakeholders within the Franchises
- Manage the sales pipeline and coordinate internal support and resources
- Create webinar and formal presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience in inside sales
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy
- Ability to identify and solve problems and issues
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Work well in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs and Salesforce
- Must have excellent oral and written skills for presentations
- Ability to educate and negotiate as needed
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.