Inside Sales - National Franchise Account Executive
ZipRecruiter Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
*This role will operate on Arizona time regardless of geographic location.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
Want to work for a fast-growing, profitable, and financially stable tech company, who means it when they say "work-life balance is important"?
If so, come to ZipRecruiter!
You have a chance to be on the ground floor of a growing team within our inside sales team! As a National Franchise Account Executive, you will use your full-cycle sales skills to bring on new Franchisee owners and to reactivate prior Franchisee owners from our wide list of Franchise Partners.
- B2B sales experience preferred, Franchise sales experience a plus!
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and work with the Franchisee owners to resolve unique customer problems, issues, and concerns on Recruitment.
- Identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities and referrals
- Responsible for appointment setting, weekly sales calls, and conversions. Make outbound calls and set appointments
- Manage the sales pipeline and coordinate internal support and resources to close and increase revenue
- Meet/exceed sales goals and expectations
- Make 70+ dials per day to assigned leads
- At least 2 years of experience in inside sales
- High need for achievement and competition; loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and certain of victory; unfazed by rejection
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently; will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Track record of meeting/exceeding goals/quotas
- Coachable, listens to and implements advice from manager
- Resourceful, goes over, under and through obstacles to achieve success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey them over the phone
- Ability to thrive under pressure and enjoys the challenge of tight deadlines and managing a variety of duties
- Must have excellent oral and written skills for presentations
- Proficiency with Google Suite programs and Salesforce
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.