Inside Sales - Inbound Account Executive, IVR
ZipRecruiter Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
*This role will operate on Arizona time regardless of geographic location.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The function of the Inside Sales Account Executive, Inbound - IVR (Interactive Voice Response), is to develop new prospects to increase the sales of ZipRecruiter's products and/or services through inbound phone calls from prospective customers.
- Hit or exceed your monthly new business quota
- Managing an active pipeline of ~100 prospective customers
- Assuming responsibility for the entire sales cycle; opening, appointment setting, presentation, and close
- Strong closing and negotiating skills
- Some B2B/B2C sales experience preferred
- High need for achievement and competition, loves to compete and win
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and time management skills
- Track record of meeting/exceeding goals/quotas
- Coachable, listens to and implements advice from manager
- Resourceful, goes over, under and through obstacles to achieve success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey them over the phone
- Ability to thrive under pressure and enjoys the challenge of tight deadlines and managing a variety of duties
- Experience fielding leads via inbound channels, ideally inbound calls
- Bachelor Degree preferred
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.