IT Service Engineer
ZipRecruiter Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated technology within the office building. The IT Service Engineer will also be the main point of contact for end users who are experiencing technical issues.
- Troubleshoot Tier 1 Field Engineering tickets in person or remotely
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of end user hardware and software
- Imaging (PC/macOS) laptops
- VOIP softphone troubleshooting/triaging
- Provisioning/Deprovisioning of end user accounts and equipment
- Troubleshooting VPN, printers, conference room technology, and dashboard TVs
- Set up A/V equipment and assist with monitoring of large scale meetings
- Maintain inventory management system
- Server room, conference room, and storage room upkeep
- Assist with moving workstation technology
- Provide IT related training during New Hire Orientation
- 1 or more years of helpdesk, technical support, or customer support experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related field a plus
- Exhibit working knowledge of Windows and macOS
- Familiarity of Google Workspace (Formerly G-Suite)
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and contribute to knowledge base articles
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressLos Angeles, CA