HRIS & Data Analytics Partner
ZipRecruiter Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The HRIS & Data Analytics Partner will be responsible for optimizing the performance of our HR systems, maintaining data integrity and accuracy and embarking on the journey to “reimagine” analytics and metrics through technology platforms.
- Implement standardization and ensure the integrity of People Systems, primarily but not limited to BambooHR and ADP, are efficiently utilized, maintained and available throughout ZipRecruiter
- Optimize the performance of our HRIS platform and maintain first class service of data integrity and accuracy
- Focus on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems, predicting future implications, and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions
- Advise People Partners in methodically assessing technology needs for new solutions
- Support audit and compliance efforts
- Reimagine metrics to build People Team dashboards to creatively tell stories
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
- Detail-Oriented: Meticulous attention to detail; able to gather configuration requirements and effectively problem-solver
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across the company to ensure 100% partner satisfaction
- Proficient in HRIS systems/Reporting
- Critical to have the aptitude of attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
- Problem-solves without explicit direction
- Treats others with respect
- Follows best practice methodology
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree
- Two plus years of experience in HRIS/Data Analytics (e.g. BambooHR and ADP)
- Ability to analyze data from various reports, draw conclusions, and make recommendations concerning the effectiveness of solutions
- Understand human resources processes and best practices
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business or Human Resources related field
- Five plus years of experience in HRIS/Data Analytics (e.g. BambooHR and ADP)
- Previous knowledge of People business processes and functions
- Proven experience leading moderately complex projects or working on complex tasks that require a high degree of judgement, resourcefulness and self-initiative
- Versatility in managing multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timeline follow-up and resolution.
- Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong ability in using Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides, in particular)
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.