Enterprise Implementation Specialist
ZipRecruiter Stamford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
ZipRecruiter is seeking an Enterprise Implementation Specialist to support our rapidly growing Enterprise business. As a Technical Implementation Manager, you will become an implementation subject matter expert for our Enterprise clients and internal teams. You'll be consultative, proactive, timely, and meticulous while providing best in class solutions to automate job posting and candidate delivery.
- Initial and ongoing ownership of Enterprise client account set up including, job ingestion, tracking, campaign structure, and candidate delivery
- Discerning the best solution for a client based on their unique integration request
- Partner with ZipRecruiter clients, employees, and third-party representatives to navigate implementation ensuring timely resolution.
- Quickly and efficiently diagnose technical issues and provide resolution path
- Proactively monitor implementations for tracking, reporting, and any account/campaign integrity issues
- Configure account and data mapping based on implementation criteria
- Perform necessary testing once implementation is launched
- Triage, manage, and resolve complex internal and external client issues and proactively close the loop to ensure complete satisfaction
- Provide team and client experience feedback to the Product team to ensure continual improvement of our tools.
- Meet or exceed performance goals including productivity and quality for all implementations
- Maintain advanced knowledge of the evolving ZipRecruiter products & services
- Expertly navigate the administrative tools used to operate ZipRecruiter products as well as Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service, Client Support, Customer Success, or Technical Support
- 1+ year experience in a performance campaign implementation or technical role
- 1+ year experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Experience selling Recruitment Advertising and/or Performance Based Advertising preferred
- Knowledge in XML, HTML, JSON, Regular Expressions, and Boolean search preferred
- Proactive problem solver with demonstrated track record of solutioning
- Ability to breakdown complex technical situations and explain in non-technical terms.
- Technically minded and able to navigate complex issues easily.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and strong time-management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to feedback, and work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Works well with driven, urgent sales personnel and high-need clients.
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Listens patiently, probing for and clarifying to get necessary details.
- Excellent problem-solving skills working in ambiguity and limited direction.
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.