*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
ZipRecruiter is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our Enterprise Applications team. This person will support our core business functions by developing and deploying custom code within our applications that enable our teams to work more efficiently. Specifically, this Engineer will specialize in Netsuite and have extensive understanding of accounting principles.
The Systems Engineer will support the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within ZipRecruiter, develop and enhance internal facing applications, and provide technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the company to drive strategic business growth. This role will also cultivate awareness and opportunities for new and existing open source technologies, while understanding where and how to leverage them, and advising when it's more appropriate to build than buy. Experienced in and passionate about applying productivity tools to solve business problems, the Systems Engineer will lead and assist in the development and architecture of integrations between systems and applications
This role will oversee the entire lifecycle of major enterprise systems such as NetSuite and Salesforce. A strong candidate must be able to collaborate cross-functionally with teams throughout the organization, gather complex and critical requirements, analyze, plan, design, configure, test, deploy, roll out and maintain major enterprise software with significant impact.
In addition, a great candidate will have excellent people skills. Kind, respectful interaction with both internal and external parties is an integral part of our culture. This position also requires clear and concise writing skills to keep everyone aligned via different channels. We are seeking a candidate with all of these skills who will also be sensitive and welcoming to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds that we encounter in our global business.
- Helping us achieve our vision of creating simple, secure and frictionless tools
- Build and release code, monitors and clusters as needed
- Be the subject matter expert for other teams on the systems and integrations you own
- Work across the company with highly skilled coworkers. Enterprise Apps involves all parts of the business. You will learn every day
- Write software to optimize application performance, automate manual processes and advance internal communications companywide
- Create or improve internal system controls
- Develop and maintain complex system integrations using REST and SOAP web API services
- Create and maintain user documentation for software deployments and system enhancements and or updates
- 3-5 years experience developing and deploying custom scripts within NetSuite and other SaaS environments
- 2-3 years experience building custom applications, including hosting, software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and monitoring
- 2-3 years experience integrating systems using both REST and SOAP web API services
- Sound working knowledge of accounting functions and workflows (ie. revenue recognition, accounts payable, invoice to cash, fixed assets)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with iPaaS solutions preferably Celigo
- NetSuite API's and suitescript 2.0
- Salesforce's Apex
- Experience with AWS Lambda and or Google Cloud Functions
- Amazon S3 and Redshift
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiterZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.