Enterprise, Major Account Executive
ZipRecruiter Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
Our mission is to help people find meaningful employment. We're making it easy for employers to find talent. Over 1,000,000+ employers have used ZipRecruiter to hire and the Enterprise Account Executive (AE) will be hunting for direct Enterprise customers to help them hire too.
As an Enterprise, Major Account Executive, you will use your strategic selling skills to hunt and educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of ZipRecruiter. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Win net new Enterprise Accounts
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- Leverage your skills and your customers' experience to continually evolve our product and the sales process
- 4-5 years of experience in outside sales
- 3+ years of experience in digital media
- Demonstrated success in being a top 5% performer in Enterprise Accounts
- Proven track record of winning net new Enterprise Accounts
- Must be currently working a book of Enterprise Accounts for New Business
- Proven communication skills with senior executives at bigger companies
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close new high-level business sales
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level professionals
- Ability to bring together multiple buyers in the same company to build groundswell, while leveraging partners within ZipRecruiter to effectively evangelize the solution
- Experience selling Recruitment Advertising and/or Cost per Click Advertising a big plus
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Location: The role can be located anywhere in the US and extensive travel will be required.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.