Enterprise, Key Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.About the Job:
As an Enterprise Key Account Manager, you will work with our largest enterprise customers to retain and maintain existing account revenue, expand product adoption and revenue, as well as provide world-class service to grow accounts through optimization, performance analysis, and relationship building.
In this role you will closely monitor each account within the book of business, provide necessary support, as well as make campaign level optimizations to facilitate best performance, client retention, budget fulfillment and overall book growth quarter over quarter. You will use your expertise to identify sales whitespace in the existing account set, set strategy and execute against that strategy to exceed your growth targets, and gain the opportunity to further advance your career.Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for our largest enterprise clients (Fortune 250 and above)
- Proactively manage and expand a book of business quarter over quarter, provide best-in-class support and identify all revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with enterprise clients to help them effectively manage their online recruitment strategy
- Conduct face to face visits and live product demonstrations over the phone
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports
- Provide appropriate product suggestions on a client-by-client basis
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity to help nurture relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Optimize campaign bid, budget, segmentation and overall performance
- 10+ years of Account Management or other relevant professional experience, with at least 5 years of Enterprise level Account Management experience, accompanied by the ability to identify and articulate client value
- Executive level sales experience (Fortune 500 organizations and above), with documented quota achievement for multiple $500k deals (annual volume)
- Demonstrated understanding of digital advertising, CPC, the media planning process, performance reporting and programmatic buying
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM software. Bonus: experience using Highspot along with a working knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, and Slides)
- Experience delivering performance reviews
- Location - Remote from anywhere in the US with 25% travel required
- Excellence in all types of communication, and proven success building rapport and establishing relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Recruitment or HCM experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize responsibilities and be, resourceful in removing obstacles to achieve success
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary for this full-time position is $110,000.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ZipRecruiter
Get fresh Work From Home Hybrid Financial jobs daily straight to your inbox!