Director of Enterprise Account Management
ZipRecruiter Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
ZipRecruiter is looking for a Director of Enterprise Account Management to drive the rapid expansion of our Enterprise account management team. The candidate must have extensive knowledge in the recruitment advertising space and know how to navigate complex enterprise buying patterns and cycles. The Director will be responsible for driving the success of our current and future client base. Overall, this role will be responsible for operational performance, client satisfaction, and growing revenue/margin with the clients.
- Oversee the AM organization for Enterprise Direct and Staffing, developing processes and best practices for each customer segment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various internal stakeholders in order to align Enterprise account management are aligned with other company initiatives
- Coach employees to take pride in the quality of their work and value attention-to-detail in everything they do
- Make strategic improvements to business processes where needed to make Enterprise account management more efficient, productive and aligned with the rest of the organization
- Work with other departments to align goals that improve the efficiency and productivity of the entire Sales Organization
- Relentlessly pursue operational excellence to efficiently deliver exceptional service.
- Responsible for monitoring and coaching team to exceed expansion and retention targets
- Drive healthy expansion of existing accounts and maintain a low churn rate through strong customer relationships at all levels of the customer organization.
- Lead lifecycle management for each account by understanding the nuances of the buying cycle, including buyer journey (how they buy, why they buy, when they buy), procurement, legal, and contracts process, budget process, spending limits, procurement thresholds, and sole source options.
- Map and manage accounts to identify expansion opportunities, identify potential issues and churn risk within Accounts and work proactively with the wider business to take timely and effective action to eliminate risk.
- Identify critical activities needed for each type of customer, to drive retention and growth of the account base.
- Serve as coach to the team and an escalation point, provide troubleshooting and reconciliation of both internal and external escalations.
- 5+ years of account management leadership experience
- Experience in hiring, managing and leading an account management team
- Demonstrated experience in pipeline management and accurate revenue forecasting
- Experience in recruitment advertising and technology industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thought leadership in the recruitment space and the ability to evangelize the ZipRecruiter brand
- Highly analytical with a demonstrated ability to drive metrics based changes
- Proven executive presence and resolve
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision internally and externally
- Strong execution skills and the ability to drive action and accountability
- Proven track record of hiring, developing and managing world-class talent
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, a focus on possibilities and not obstacles
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and change
- Proven track record of defining and optimizing processes
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 30%
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressLos Angeles, CA