ZipRecruiter Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
*All employees are working remotely due to Covid-19 and we have committed to not require a return to the office until September 2021 at the earliest. Many positions throughout the company will remain fully remote.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
We use statistical science to understand how to construct an efficient and optimized market, understand causality, and drive our future investment. We use machine learning techniques to solve challenging problems so that we optimally match candidates and jobs. This includes NLP and deep learning along with pragmatic use of simpler machine learning approaches and heuristics.
We're looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a passion for problem-solving to join our team of data scientists and help solve new and existing challenges. Coming up with new analysis and understanding, building models, developing high quality, high-performance code and constantly improving the solution and expanding its scope.
- You'll be joining a team of software engineers, data scientists, and ML engineers working on interesting problems in the fields of recommendations, search, and NLP.
- Develop production-level code that runs, trains, and maintains ML models.
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Proficiency in Python
- Strong background in machine learning, preferably in NLP related fields
- Familiarity with Deep Learning
- Experience with Linux environment and AWS Team player with excellent communication skills
- Acting and thinking as an owner, building code that will run in production
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressLos Angeles, CA