ZipRecruiter Santa Monica, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The Business Planning and Analytics team's mission is to empower ZipRecruiter with data through analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives. We're looking for a data analyst that is meticulous, regimented, and creative. Your goal is to drive ZipRecruiter's growth by using data to improve decision-making.
Your role is to serve as the interface between ZipRecruiter's data and our business, making sure that timely and accurate analysis is brought to bear on complex problems across our business. You will partner with business stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Finance, Marketing and Sales to make data-driven decisions. You'll use data and statistics to uncover new opportunities and empower business leaders making difficult calls.
We are hiring at the Data Analyst and Senior Data Analyst level, depending on experience.
- Define KPIs and create techniques for measuring business outcomes
- Create readable and informative data visualizations to communicate data insights to business stakeholders
- Using statistics to enable ZipRecruiter's continuous experimentation
- Use data to identify strategic opportunities to improve ZipRecruiter's products and operations
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, Finance, Marketing and Sales to translate findings into actions
- Turn ambiguous questions from business partners into clear analytical problems, and solve them using data
- Continuously learn and develop skills while working with our cutting edge team of analysts and data scientists
- SQL experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Structured analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Knowledge of statistics - R or Python skills a strong plus
- Experience with experiments a strong plus
- 1+ year of experience in Analytics, Product, Finance, or Growth Marketing is a strong plus
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
604 Arizona AveSanta Monica, CA