Data Analyst/Senior Data Analyst, Analytics & Data Science
ZipRecruiter Santa Monica, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The Analytics & Data Science team's mission is to empower ZipRecruiter with data through analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives. We're looking for a data analyst that is meticulous, regimented, and creative. Your goal is to drive ZipRecruiter's growth by using data to improve decision-making, and to help make ZipRecruiter the best place for employers to hire and for job seekers to get hired.
Your role is to serve as the interface between ZipRecruiter's data and our business, making sure that timely and accurate analysis is brought to bear on complex problems across our business. You will partner with business stakeholders in Product Management and Engineering to make data-driven decisions. You'll use data and statistics to uncover new opportunities and empower business leaders making difficult calls.
We are currently hiring both Analysts and Senior Data Analysts, depending on prior work experience.
- Exercise independent judgment to define KPIs, protect data integrity, and create insights and dashboards through analysis of large data sets
- Use professional discretion to communicate insights from data analysis to business stakeholders through creation of readable and informative data visualizations
- Interpret data and statistics to facilitate ZipRecruiter's continuous experimentation and advancement
- Exercise discretion in identifying strategic opportunities to improve ZipRecruiter's products and operations through analysis of data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Product & Engineering to translate findings into actions
- Independently solve problems presented by business partners through analysis of data
- Continuously learn and develop skills while working with our cutting edge team of analysts and data scientists
- Create readable and informative data visualizations to communicate data insights to business stakeholders
- Turn ambiguous questions from business partners into clear analytical problems, and solve them using data
- SQL experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Structured analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Knowledge of statistics and R/Python skills a strong plus
- Experience with experiments a strong plus
- 1+ year of experience in Analytics, Product, Finance, or Growth Marketing is a strong plus, particularly in a cross-functional team environment. 3+ years of experience required for Senior Analyst candidates.
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
604 Arizona AveSanta Monica, CA