Customer Care Advocate (Entry Level)
ZipRecruiter Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
Responsible for understanding, researching, and addressing Employer and Job-Seeker questions and concerns. This role is dedicated to helping ZipRecruiter customers achieve success in their recruitment efforts.
- Answers inbound Employer and Job-Seeker phone calls and processes all basic support inquiries. Properly transfers calls to appropriate teams and departments.
- Handles a large volume of Sales and Support inquiries via chat and email. Forwards inquiries as needed.
- Performs troubleshooting for site issues and functionality.
- Maintains high service levels as established by the department.
- Meets or exceeds established metrics and performance goals including productivity and quality of activities.
- Promotes ZipRecruiter site features and products (TrafficBoost, Resume Database, etc.).
- Processes plan upgrades and downgrades at the user's request.
- Learns and develops the internal Knowledge Base of the evolving ZipRecruiter product.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service, Client Support, or Customer Success
- Prior B2B experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a master of time management
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, and a team player
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with customers and colleagues
- Coachable. Listens to and implements feedback from Supervisor
- Listens patiently. Will probe and clarify to get necessary details from customers
- Flexible work schedule required
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Customer Service
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
40 E Rio Salado PkwyTempe, AZ