ZipRecruiter Santa Monica, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Finance team. In this high-visibility position, the Analyst will work on all activities associated with financial planning and analysis.
- Manage month-end financial reporting process; consolidate and report Company financials, derive key insights and communicate findings to finance stakeholders
- Perform key activities to advance our budgeting and reporting infrastructure using recognized best practices while accommodating ZipRecruiter's unique business.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly operating expense variance analysis, analyze results, and communicate findings to finance and/or business leadership
- Go “deep” into the analytics/data to uncover the key trends/insights, and then effectively communicate with and enable business partners to make the most informed decision possible.
- Perform independent ad-hoc analysis as necessary to support our high-growth business
- Experience on an FP&A team in a mid-stage private or public SaaS (software as a service) and/or technology company, prior experience in investment banking or management consulting a plus
- 2+ years of finance experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Academic background in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Applied Math, Statistics or a related discipline
- Strong knowledge of accounting rules
- Expert level modeling skills in Microsoft Excel. SQL or other database experience a plus
- Strong familiarity with Netsuite, and experience with budgeting and forecasting tools
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
604 Arizona AveSanta Monica, CA
Finance and Insurance