Agency Channel Sales Manager
ZipRecruiter Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
In this role, you will serve as the leader of a team of agency relationship managers whose goal is to proliferate the ZipRecruiter Enterprise brand among recruitment advertising agencies and the largest companies in the world. To this end, we are looking for someone who is a leader and brand evangelist; a strategic thinker who can lead a team of dedicated individuals that educate agencies and collaborate with them to ensure that companies are fully leveraging the strength of our innovative platform. The Manager of Agency Relations is a respected leader and subject matter expert in the talent acquisition industry who is excited to represent one of the most innovative and fastest growing technology brands in the United States.
The ideal Manager of the Agency Relations team will have 5 or more years experience managing a team, preferably in the recruitment or advertising space and leads by doing not just by saying.
- Lead a team dedicated to the consistent branding and messaging of ZipRecruiter
- Hire, train, develop, support and manage a team of Agency Relationship Managers
- Work with other departments to identify, create, and improve programs that will increase
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Forecast growth and present trends based on previous buying behavior
- Develop and maintain relationships with various internal stakeholders in order to align Agency Sales with other company initiatives
- Coach employees to take pride in the quality of their work and value attention-to-detail
- Make intelligent improvements to business processes where needed to make Agency Sales more efficient, productive and aligned with the rest of the organization
- Engage with marketing to help deliver highly valued enablement materials
- Build and grow relationships with the leaders and all appropriate people at Advertising agencies
- Look to develop more efficient processes for the Agency business including strategic optimization and analytics based performance
- 5+ years experience managing a sales team
- Channel sales and agency sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Google docs
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to tactfully deliver messages to your team and sales leaders
- Able to build reports and use Salesforce strategically
- Strong technical and storytelling ability required
- Experience working with programmatic platforms a plus
- Strong industry contacts a strong plus
- 50% travel
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.