We are sharing the love of Zion by bringing service and adventure to life!
How you can make a difference
- Consistently provide clean and maintained lodging to each guest of our resort
- Lead and inspire a passion for providing great experiences at Zion Ponderosa
- Take it upon yourself to be sure the details of success are executed each day
What you’ll be doing
- Work with crew leader and other managers to produce a clean quality first impression for each guest in every lodging type
- Training on and capable of completing your assigned station beds, bathrooms, kitchens, floors, laundry, public spaces etc.
- Organize all stations of equipment and keep it clean during shift
- Potentially assist with other lodging types or resort areas when asked by manager
- Train others when asked on elements you show skill in
- Assist in all nightly cleaning and re setting duties
- Be an example of proper guest interaction and resort representation
- Do your part to be organized to get arrivals ready for check in by 4pm
- Contact stay over guests for any needs within their lodging
What you will need to be successful
- Humble attitude to help anywhere, Hungry enough to work hard to do your part and Smart ability to manage co worker and guest emotions to reach success
- Attentive to the details that need to be followed through with in a timely matter
- Experience in cleaning professionally is great, but not necessary
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate DOE, Estimated hours per week 40 (5 days on 2 days off)
- Free onsite housing (deposit required $200, Cleaning fee if in new dorm $30/Month)
- Discounted meal plan provided
- Gratuities from groups
- Discounts on all resort outlets including F&B, Recreation and Lodging (20%-50%)
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurances packages available (wait times and employment level restrictions apply, must be year round full time)
- 401k plan participation is available (waiting periods apply)
Why work for Zion Ponderosa
Zion Ponderosa is a full service resort located on a large property that borders the east side of Zion National Park in southern Utah. We are passionate about providing exceptional service while sharing our love of Zion and all the outdoor adventures with our guests. Opportunities on our team include customer service, food and beverage, recreation, facilities, and much more.
Our story is that of a multigenerational family dream. We inspire and renew a love for adventure in the outdoors. Every day is a new opportunity to live well, Achieve greater, and love life. We welcome all to join our family as we inspire the love of ion and the Ponderosa Ranch.
Our advice to you
Zion Ponderosa is committed to finding the right people that fit into our hospitality team. If you believe in hard work, team success, and providing excellent service then you are who we want. You will find success on our team if you desire to truly better the world around you with passionate service and team commitment.
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort LLC is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. Zion Ponderosa LLC. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.