We like to think we’re in the business of creating harmony. It’s why we fit fluffy beds into boxes and make bed frames and sofas that are as easy to assemble as they are to relax or fall asleep on. We are here to design tiny reminders that life is good. We pride ourselves in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee of a customer.
The Zinus eCommerce account management team is the face and voice of Zinus, as we are the key contact for our customer base. We drive our business while providing amazing account management to our customers. Our focus is growth, account management, business development and product.
What You’ll Do
- The Account Specialist will report to an Account Manager and will manage day to day account operations. A summary of select competencies are as follows:
- Strategy & Vision: Contributes to a clear long-term strategy for his/her account while translating strategy to annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly priorities
- Financial Performance: Integral to the development of forecasts; communicates trend changes and business driving actions; can articulate performance, strategy, actions and trend
- Marketing: Provides expert knowledge for the development of 52-week marketing calendar; owns creating, driving and tracking detailed plans for their accounts; contributes to strategy for key marketing channels; develops a strong understanding of both strategy and tactics across all marketing channels
- Inventory: Aligns with customer on channel strategy, balancing DSV, DI, Direct inventory that positively impacts profitability with an appropriate level of risk; can clearly articulate inventory health in-stock rates, weekly lost sales from out of stocks, overstock % to total, total inventory cube vs. plan; leads inventory flow strategy to maintain planned FC capacity
- Assortment: Understands the competitive landscape of private, exclusive and national brands; adjusts own customer strategy accordingly
Snapshot of Your Impact
- By 3-month mark: Should be comfortable executing tasks independently under the account manager’s leadership. Collecting and organizing data related to the state of the business.
- By 6-month mark: Should be able to analyze the data and recognize trends and patterns. Understand the strategy behind each action the team takes to drive sales. Be able to identify what works and what doesn’t in the current marketplace.
- By 12-month mark: Fully functional and contributing member of the team. Create new strategies and be able to weigh the risks and benefits of each plan of action. Plan for the future marketplace and how to adjust our course to stay ahead of competitors.
Who You Are
- You are an operator who possess a combination of business acumen, analytical skills, curiosity, and problem-solving abilities.
- You are knowledgeable about the product, trend curves and product lifecycles.
- You can drive results and solve problems in an innovative way.
- You are a team player: You are a strong operator with a track record of driving and managing a high performing account.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work within the US.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
1 year: Developing strong business relationships with retailers and industry leaders
2 years: Proven experience in key account e-commerce sales management
1 year: Managing a budget