Managing Director of Sales, Amazon Account
- $170,000 to $200,000 Yearly
Location: Seattle, Washington
Zinus seeks a strategically minded Managing Director of Sales, Amazon Account to join our rapidly growing team. This role will be an excellent fit for someone with a proven track record of growth with the Amazon business, among other manufacturing sales companies.
As a Managing Director of Sales, Amazon Account, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by managing and expanding the sales of Amazon's products and services to businesses and organizations. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers, understanding their business needs, and offering tailored solutions to help them succeed on the Amazon platform. You will collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver exceptional customer service and meet sales targets. This position is based in Seattle, Washington, and will also be responsible for managing this Zinus regional office.
To be successful at Zinus, you will need to thrive in a smaller entrepreneurial team environment. You will need to take the next step in your career by leading, managing, and mentoring our internal team. You are passionate about getting your hands dirty while overseeing merchandising and growing our Amazon. If this sounds like you, we're excited to meet you!
- Build relationships: you’ll use your persuasion and leadership skills to build partnerships with our customers and other cross-functional teams
- Manage day-to-day online sales management of one of our company’s largest eCommerce accounts.
- Manage daily e-commerce activities, including working closely with inventory management, pricing, promotions, and digital marketing teams
- Account Management, build and maintain strong relationships with existing accounts, acting as a trusted advisor and point of contact. Understand their objectives, challenges, and needs, and propose Amazon solutions to drive their success.
- Set the category strategy: you’ll establish strategy, manage budgets to drive profitable growth, and use vision and creativity to impact the customer experience
- Develop and execute strategic plans to take market share and meet and exceed sales targets. Identify and pursue new business opportunities, verticals, and market segments to drive growth.
- Help develop new and creative strategies to grow our business within the customer’s online and in-store channels
- Promote the continuous development and improvement of existing online strategies and marketing programs for the account
- Optimize sales performance to ensure budgeted sales targets are reached
- Create the solution: you’ll be part of the solution in nearly every aspect of your account, including replenishment, supply chain, manufacturers, planning, budgets, pricing, and digital marketing
- Managing a budget, working with replenishing team, assortment growth, reviewing performance, or building strategy
- Manage, devise, and measure the account’s promotional events and activities calendars
- Forecast sales and inventory to support all planned sales and promotions
- Know your categories: You’ll know your customers better than anyone and are always thinking about what is next for your business
- Best Selling Ranking obsession to gain market share
- Must review customer’s websites daily with major competitors to make sure we are always in a leadership position
- Identify new and emerging opportunities, trends, insights, as well as possible threats
- Negotiation and Closing: Lead negotiations, pricing discussions, and contract agreements with customers. Close sales deals and ensure all necessary documentation and paperwork are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Market Intelligence: Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics. Provide feedback and insights to internal teams to help improve Amazon's offerings and stay ahead of the competition.
- You are comfortable managing a multimillion-dollar business with profit and loss responsibility
- You are data-savvy: you can analyze performance, understand trends, and translate results into strategies
- You are tenacious, dedicated, and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
- You enjoy learning about the latest trends, products, and your market
- You are well-versed in Amazon’s systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising, or related field and 10 years experience in merchandising, buying, financial planning, operations, or related area OR 10 years experience in merchandising, buying, financial planning, operations, or related area.
- 10+ hands-on experience managing a team, direct and/or indirect
- 10+ years of experience leading direct or cross-functional global teams through complex projects
- 5+ years of experience working with or at Amazon
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- 10+ years of problem-solving and site merchandising skills
- 10+ years of demonstrated leadership skills by leading direct or cross-functional global teams through complex projects
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
Zinus is a rapidly growing and highly successful Global eCommerce mattress and furniture company that values and empowers an entrepreneurial spirit in all of our employees. We've been in the mattress and furniture business for over 16 years, compressing and delivering mattresses in a box a decade before anyone else, so we know a thing or two about this business. If you chose to join Zinus, you'd be joining a team that is committed to the happiness of its employees and customers above all else, with the express goal of delivering products and experiences that invoke wonder and joy daily
Zinus IncSeattle, WA
BusinessView All Zinus Inc Jobs
Get fresh Managing Director of Sales, Amazon Account jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.