- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supply Planner opportunity with a luxury kitchen appliance manufacturing company. The Supply Planner will work with a team of Supply Chain professionals who are an important aspect to the success of the company.
- Manage tracking details for all production facilities
- Manage Manufacturing orders
- Service planning of shortages affecting backorders and identifying internal shortage parts needed
- Associates degree or higher in Supply Chain or related field
- 2+ years of material, fulfillment, production scheduling or fabrication planning in a manufacturing setting
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Get fresh Supply Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.