- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of the leading medical manufacturing companies has an immediate need for a Process Engineer in the Mahwah, NJ area. This is a 6-months contract with possibilities of being extended. The Process Engineer is responsible for engineering oversight of the production process(es) to which they are assigned. This includes daily process monitoring, process improvement, implementation and review of SOPs for the production environment, and troubleshooting.
- Accountable for the performance of assigned production processes to the highest standards, product quality and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures efficient and stable process performance of assigned production line(s).
- First in line to address production issues that need immediate attention by employing temporary counter measures followed by permanent solutions if required. Tools used include PSP.
- Keeps track and reports KPIs to manager(s), develops action plan that addresses and changes red KPIs to green.
- Performs verification and validation (IQ, OQ, PQ) activities of new/modified production processes, equipment and workflows.
- Analyzes information and data utilizing statistical principles to make sound technical decisions.
- Proposes and participates in Kaizen events.
- Creates and trains production employees on standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Demonstrates “can-do” approach and dedication to solve equipment and process issues to keep production lines in full service.
- Supports Global Process Owners (GPOs), engineer colleagues and management on limited scope projects.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in CAD / CAM with 5-axis CNC milling machines preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or process development preferably in the medical device industry.
- Execution of equipment qualifications (IQ/OQ) and process validations; not limited to PQ.
- Relevant work experience in processing of ceramic materials and/or manufacturing in a regulated industry, such as medical, aerospace or automotive.
- Strong communication, writing, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of statistical tools, lean manufacturing or DBS tools used to optimize a process is a plus.
- Demonstrated effective planning and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a FDA regulated and/or ISO environment.
- Knowledge in Lean 6-Sigma methodology; preferably Green Belt Certified.
- Efficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to travel internationally (up to 10%) depending on corporate business demands.
Apply now! Qualified candidates will be reach within 48 hours.
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Zing Recruiting is dedicated to delivering candidates and client’s alike a great experience for each unique position. We specialize in finding dedicated professionals with the education, talent, and fresh perspectives – professionals at the top of their game. Professionals who have what it takes to be competitive and innovative in today’s market. We work to match candidates needs and requirements to our clients’ requirements and expectations. We work to find the right “fit” for both candidate and client. #zingjobs #zingrecruiting