Our client is one of the growing flavor suppliers in New Jersey with global recognition in creating and manufacturing citrus flavors, organic flavors, beverage flavors, essential lemon oil and more. Due to a 60% growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Material Handler for the second shift. The ideal candidate must have been forklift certified in the past and have their own reliable transportation. Training will be provided on 1st Shift for about a month: Hours are 8AM to 4PM Monday – Friday.
Third Shift Hours are: 11PM to 7AM Monday – Friday
- Dispenses liquid flavoring compounds
- Support inventory counts
- Pack product for shipping
- Manually compounds "pours" in Manual Work Station to complete finished liquid flavors by following established procedures, and meeting quality standards.
- Basic knowledge of chemical handling and chemical hazards.
- Package products for shipment to customer following department specifications.
- Performs other duties as required, such as dispensing and material handling.
- Maintains accurate records of all work functions performed.
- Questions issues with raw materials, intermediates and finished flavors, including processing instructions, appearance, yield, etc., and addresses with Supervisor or Lead.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years industry experience is required
- Working knowledge of basic math and computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation is a must
We offer a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Why Work Here?Zing Professional Recruiting is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on knowing the client and knowing you. We serve Fortune 500 and Global clients in a variety of industries across the United States. We get the right people in the right jobs. We are looking for TOP Talent to match with our clients. Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Great career opportunity for a leading reputable organization! Excellent company culture!