Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company Teterboro, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A global leader in the flavor manufacturing industry, creating and manufacturing unique and innovative taste solutions, has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Operator. Previous experience in manufacturing, material handling, warehouse operations, is preferred..
· Responsible for ensuring that all assigned work areas, especially compounding areas are kept clear, clean and free of debris
· Will assist others in moving materials throughout the plant by hand or by use of machine operations (i.e. forklifts, reach trucks, etc.)
· May be required to pick-up internal materials and supplies and deliver/distribute same to designated plant locations
· Must become familiar with a variety of materials used in the plant and be able to locate and/or place new stock in designated locations
· Will perform daily equipment inspections on forklifts, electric jacks and drum runners
· Will perform routine maintenance on scales and care code scanner equipment
· A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required
· Working knowledge of basic math as well as knowledge of metric weighing systems
· Must have prior experience with machine operations, specifically forklifts, electric jacks drum picks etc.
· Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are proud to offer a benefit package to all employees including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401(k).
Please email resume, or call Mary Ellen at 732.710.4615, for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Zing Recruiting is dedicated to delivering candidates and client’s alike a great experience for each unique position. We specialize in finding dedicated professionals with the education, talent, and fresh perspectives – professionals at the top of their game. Professionals who have what it takes to be competitive and innovative in today’s market. We work to match candidates needs and requirements to our clients’ requirements and expectations. We work to find the right “fit” for both candidate and client. #zingjobs #zingrecruiting