Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company West Sacramento, CA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
And outstanding opportunity to get a foot in the door with a leading Pharmaceutical company as a Maintenance Technician on the night shift. This position exists to ensure that the equipment, machinery, fixtures, and control systems that are part of the physical plant and structures at the Biologics Research Facility and offsite greenhouse are kept in a safe, well-maintained, and ready to use condition.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience as a facilities or maintenance technician is required.
• 3-5 years of experience in basic facility maintenance in a greenhouse/nursery environment is preferable
• Able to perform moderate complex and non-routine repairs, adjustments, and modifications on plant equipment and systems.
• Able to identify and recommend modifications to equipment and systems to improve their efficiency and reliability.
• Able to teach other technicians to use tools, instruments and other devices to troubleshoot, repair and service industrial machinery and systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of the design, operation and repair of all types of mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC equipment and systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of industrial electricity, including single and three-phase power systems
• Must have effective interpersonal skills in order to interface with a wide range of colleagues
• Strong organizational, coordination, planning and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and negotiating skills
• Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
• Developed skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Flexibility to work overtime, holidays and weekends as required.
• Ability to periodically lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
This is a graveyard shift - 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great work environment and culture, offering excellent salary and compensation package!
Zing Professional Recruiting is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on knowing the client and knowing you. We serve Fortune 500 and Global clients in a variety of industries across the United States. We get the right people in the right jobs. We are looking for TOP Talent to match with our clients. Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
AddressWest Sacramento, CA