Legal Admin Assistant - Bilingual Spanish
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have an opportunity with a global leader in the consumer goods manufacturing industry. The position is for a motivated Legal Administrative Assistant who will provide clerical support to the corporate legal team.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and calendaring meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Processing expense reports.
- Answering Law Department telephones.
- Drafting and editing documents
- Assisting with legal billing.
- Supporting legal research for special projects
- Bilingual Spanish is a preferred
- Experience handling confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years of related legal experience
- Prior experience handling different projects simultaneously.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply now! We are proud to offer an outstanding benefit package to all employees including but not limited to medical, dental and 401K.
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Bilingual Legal Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.