We are a global leader in the flavor and fragrance industry, creating and manufacturing unique and innovative taste and smell solutions. Our products are developed for global, regional and local food and beverage manufacturers as well as household, personal care and fine fragrances companies.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Parsippany, NJ location for a Junior Accountant. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an industry leader!
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining accuracy and integrity of financial data in the systems to enable timely reporting according to regulations and company requirements.
· General Accounting
· Carry out Balance Sheet and profit & loss reviews
· Investigate major variances and follow up for timely resolution in line with the predefined timetable set by Corporate Reporting
· Provide regular analysis for major variances and for any other business needs
· Prepare draft reports for Fiscal reporting (statutory accounts and Corporation tax computation) for review by the Financial Manager/Controller and external audit. This includes all periodic tax planning and reporting
· Perform troubleshooting related to General Accounting entries and involving GFS to make required adjustments
· Identify problem areas in processes and work with the relevant teams to generate solutions
· Internal controls over financial accounting and reporting (ICON)
· Maintain dashboard – ensure controls have been executed
· Qualified Financial Accountant
· 1-2 years relevant experience
· Fluent English
· Highly computer literate: SAP experience, Excel
· Analytical skills
· Must be willing to submit to company background check, drug screen, physical and education verification.
This is an immediate need! Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of resume submission.
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Why Work Here?Zing Professional Recruiting is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on knowing the client and knowing you. We serve Fortune 500 and Global clients in a variety of industries across the United States. We get the right people in the right jobs. We are looking for TOP Talent to match with our clients. Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Great career opportunity for a leading reputable organization! Excellent company culture!