Food Technologist (Entry Level)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An established food manufacturer near the Bridgewater, NJ area is on the search for a Food Technologist (Entry Level) to join their team. In this role you will be supporting projects and other initiatives focused on ingredient testing and performance. The candidate in this role should have obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or related fields!
- Testing the performance of ingredients in food and beverage emulsion and encapsulation applications
- Developing new formulations as necessary to demonstrate performance of ingredients in food
- Deliver high quality presentations to demonstrate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Support new ingredient and product development
- Design and conduct experiments in the laboratory
- Apply routine analytical methods
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams
Skills & Education:
- Experience in formulating, preparing, and evaluating food emulsions preferred
- Experience in spray drying or pilot scale plant is a plus
- BS in food science or equivalent preferred
- Proven ability to apply food science and food engineering principles to solve problems
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately!
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Get fresh Entry Level Food Technologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.