- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an outstanding opportunity to work with a well-known food manufacturing for one of their NJ sites as the Principal Chemist. In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the design, then synthesizing and characterizing new digestion resistant soluble fiber ingredients.
· Apply chemistry, biochemistry and understanding of dietary/bulking fibers in the commercialization of new sugar reduction ingredients
· Conduct fiber synthesis and characterization protocols, work with analytical science subject matter experts
· Collaborate with application sensory team and members to assess fiber compositions for commercial building
· Work in a safe manner in all aspects of the work environment such as laboratory and office setting
· Record and document all stages of R&D work
· Prepare reports and presentations
- M.S/B.S. degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or related field with 5 to 8+ years’ experience in with applied knowledge in synthetic organic and/or ingredient synthesis techniques.
- Preferred experience with dietary fibers.
- Experience with fiber characterization including chemical linkage analysis, in vitro digestibility analysis techniques, and prebiotic compounds is desired. Experience in the formulation and performance attributes of bulking agents and soluble fibers is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers (both domestic and international) in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Ability to drive for results and work within appropriate guardrails and time/resource constraints. Ability to anticipate needs and advance projects and workflows.
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Get fresh Food Manufacturing Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.