We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to work in our Northern, NJ Office. We are privately owned and growing flavors and fragrance company. Excellent salary and benefits!
Provides direct support to Sales and customer service support, including daily interaction with customers via telephone, fax, and / or email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Works very closely with Sales.
- · Processes and follows up on customer orders and inquiries.
- · Processes sample, product documentation, and other information requests.
- · Escalates customer inquiries, complaints and major issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- · Communicates politely with all customers by telephone, fax, and / or email.
- · Maintains accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with customers.
- · Provides daily backup support for team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- · College degree a plus.
- · Customer service experience.
- · Knowledge of Flavor and Fragrance industry a plus, but not required.
- · Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- · 5 + years of CSR experience, preferable in the flavors/fragrance industry preferred.
- · Politeness, confidence, tact, patience, and diplomacy while dealing with customers.
- · Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Listening and problem-solving skills; attention to detail.
- · Excellent teamwork skills.
- · Ability to multi-task, self-motivated, ability to resolve conflicts effectively and professionally.
- · Demonstrate flexibility in handling multiple back up positions and variety of customer service tasks.