Account Services Executive /Pharmaceutical
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading Pharmaceutical company has an immediate need for a Account Services Executive
- Direct Hire Position
- 70K to 85K
- Work/Life Balance: In-office 3 days per week
Account Services Executive will cultivate the established relationship with customers through accountability, innovation and commitment and ensure exemplary customer service. This role partners and advises the Account Services Manager and Directors of National Accounts on all account activity, with strong communication between internal/external customers. The Senior Associate requires the ability to work directly with all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Research and resolve shipping, customer placement, and order entry discrepancies, as well as, review financial impact incurred.
- Review and validate third-party return processing ensuring accuracy for Finance.
- Validate and resolve customer claims related to billing, promotions, and shortage/overage claims.
- Ensure purchase orders are accurately submitted with correct contract pricing, discounts, and any other applicable costs prior to shipment. Update open orders with any price revisions (Direct/WAC) if required.
- Responsible for daily order to cash processes, including resolving daily EDI order issues to transmit customer orders into SAP and processing manual orders received via email/fax. Monitor orders in compliance with customer backorder policy
- Generate daily pick tickets for warehouse picking/packing based on order allocations.
- Timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries.
- Create and distribute daily open orders, inventory and sales reports as needed.
- Monitor wholesaler inventory levels via third- party web-based portal; Analyze customer orders to flag over/under ordering
- Gather and maintain customer product forecasts (monthly/quarterly)
- Closely monitor and process controlled substance orders in compliance with DEA regulations
- Participate in weekly conference calls with key clients to discuss orders status and supply issues (if applicable).
- Monitor and maintain high customer service levels and OTIF scores
- Generate weekly backorder reports to distribute internally/externally per customer
- Maintain customer master data as requested including updating name, address, payment terms, State/DEA Licenses, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate customer information in master databases including updates
- Collect necessary documentation and licenses.
- Qualifies potential new customers.
- Conference calls with key customers to discuss order status and activity.
- Build and enhance business relationships with assigned accounts through managing special requirements, inventory updates, and information.
- Develop customer specific monitoring tools to ensure high level of service and satisfaction.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Customer Service experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations.
- Good understanding of cGMP
Knowledge and Skills (Functional / Technical)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, make sound decisions.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Customer oriented: must recognize the importance of customer relationships.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team player
Qualified Candidates Please Email Resume
Zing Professional Recruiting a Peoplelink Group Company
Zing Recruiting is dedicated to delivering candidates and client’s alike a great experience for each unique position. We specialize in finding dedicated professionals with the education, talent, and fresh perspectives – professionals at the top of their game. Professionals who have what it takes to be competitive and innovative in today’s market. We work to match candidates needs and requirements to our clients’ requirements and expectations. We work to find the right “fit” for both candidate and client. #zingjobs #zingrecruiting