Litigation Paralegal (Remote Position)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative, use cutting edge technology, and have a start-up mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and was named one of the top Firms in the Austin area for 2020 by Austin Monthly Magazine.
We are currently looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join our growing team - this is a permanent full-time, remote position. Our principal office is in Austin, Texas, with offices in Denver, Dallas, El Paso, and across the Southwest.
By joining our firm, you will have the following opportunities at your disposal:
- Valuable, Rewarding Work: Every day, you will be helping people. Our clients come to us after they have been through one of the worst days of their lives, and the work you do here will help them get the justice they deserve and get their lives back on track.
- Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. Only at Zinda can a part-time admin assistant become the firm’s Chief of Staff in only five years! We will actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional.
- Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals in your field from day one. Our own in-house certifications and trainings will help you succeed no matter your level of experience.
- Remarkable Colleagues: When you join our team, you join a group of diverse individuals who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do every single day.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
2. Only the Best;
3. Failure is Not an Option;
4. We All Take Out the Trash;
5. Run the Firm Like a Business.
- Schedule and calendar filing deadlines, depositions, mediations, and hearings;
- Prepare discovery responses;
- Summarize medical records and depositions transcripts;
- Draft correspondence;
- Prepare exhibit binders and trial notebooks;
- Update case management system;
- Submit payment requests for case invoices;
- Communicate with courts, clients, opposing counsel, and expert witnesses;
- Work with pre-litigation paralegals to ensure timely client follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate required;
- 1+ years of litigation experience;
- Bilingual is a plus but not required;
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ability to think logically;
- Attention to detail;
- Reliable internet connection;
- Trustworthy, exercising confidentiality in all situations;
- Dedication and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $45,000 - $60,000
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- IRA Plan with company contribution match;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Paid Parental leave;
- Opportunities to work remotely;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring by our outstanding team;
- Opportunities to advance.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through the following link:
Zinda Law Group is still fully operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. We have full remote-work capabilities and technology that allows our team to continue assisting our clients. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
Zinda Law Group, PLLC
LegalView all jobs at Zinda Law Group, PLLC