Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm with offices across the Southwest. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. Our attorneys pride themselves on their skills, compassion, and commitment to helping those in need. At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative, use cutting edge technology, and have a start-up mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and was named one of the top Firms in the Austin area for 2020 by Austin Monthly Magazine.
We are looking for an outgoing, proactive, and motivated Account Executive to join our growing team. The Account Executive will enhance existing relationships, create new referral relationships, generate leads, and drive new business to the firm. Additional responsibilities include assisting with digital marketing and content management. We are currently interested in hearing from candidates based in the Austin, TX area.
Firm Philosophy: It is our firm belief that every member of our team is valuable and should have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling career. Our employees are provided with ongoing opportunities for training and mentoring by our excellent team. At Zinda Law Group, we go home at the end of the day knowing we have done a great job for our clients and have made a positive contribution to the lives of others.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
- Only the Best;
- Failure is Not an Option;
- We All Take Out the Trash;
- Run the Firm Like a Business.
- Meet with potential referral sources through various networking events, lunches, and social gatherings;
- Promote the firm and attorneys locally and nationally;
- Identify new business opportunities and targets;
- Help track the sales success of each lead to determine the progress of each client and closing ratio;
- Assist with digital marketing strategy as needed, including creating and publishing content;
- Assist Marketing Team in the development and production of client newsletters and other marketing materials;
- Provide additional marketing and business development support as needed.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree;
- 2+ years of relevant marketing, business development, sales, or legal experience;
- Technologically savvy with strong ability to learn new applications and systems;
- Superior written and verbal communication;
- Strong team player mentality;
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Proactive and adaptable;
- Ability to excel in a changing, fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience;
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- IRA Plan with company contribution match;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Parental leave;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring by our outstanding team;
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
By submitting this application I understand Zinda Law Group may use review publicly available information about me in order to assess my suitability for employment.
Zinda Law Group, PLLCAustin, TX
BusinessView All Zinda Law Group, PLLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.