Zimmer Marketing is looking to add to its growing digital department with an experienced web developer!
We thrive in an innovative environment. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced setting and see projects through to completion. We’re looking for coachable individuals who can receive guidance then work independently. Management experience is preferred though not required.
Zimmer Marketing is a growing, family-owned media business in Joplin, Missouri. We have the most-consumed media properties in the 4-States reaching over 380,000 people every month. Plus, we have a growing digital department that serves the local business community by building and hosting websites, delivering targeted display campaigns, creating social media campaigns, offering graphic and logo design services, delivering video production, and more.
Technical Skills Required:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of hosting, best practices, and security
- Must be able to build e-commerce websites
- Possess a strong understanding of web development security practices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Must maintain website content backup systems
- Possess a foundational understanding of design, layout, color theory and use of typography
- Possess a clear understanding of social media channels and how to best utilize each
Other Skills Required:
- Bachelor degree or greater
- Videography skills preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Experienced with project management
- Practice continual improvement
- Ability to take direction then work independently and see a projection to completion
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Familiarity with Google Drive
- Must be a team player with a good attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter
- Salaried (compensation is based on experience)
- Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
- Vacation time: One week after a year, two weeks after two years and three weeks after seven years.
- 6 paid holidays and one floating holiday per year.
- Five illness days
- Ongoing training opportunities
We believe in service to the community and encourage our employees to volunteer in improving the community. Each year Zimmer Radio helps area charities with fundraising efforts including St. Jude, Honor Flight of The Ozarks, American Red Cross, Water Gardens, Special Olympics, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Bright Futures, Heartland K9's For Veterans, Christmas of Hope, Compass Quest Veteran Services, Firefighters Christmas for Kids, the MDA, and area Humane Societies throughout the 4-State Area.
Learn more about us:
Zimmer Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're looking for an exciting and fulfilling career, join our team.
Learn more about our company at https://www.zimmermarketing.com/
Zimmer Radio, Inc.
Why Work Here?We are a family-owned, growing media company located in Joplin, Missouri. Our company consists of the top 6 radio stations in the area as well as our station websites, state-of-the-art apps, and growing digital division. If you're looking for an exciting and fulfilling career, join our team. Learn more about our company at https://www.zimmermarketing.com/
Fun, family environment, lots of room for growth.