As part of the Surgical Fulfillment Team, the Inventory Coordinator helps schedule, plan, and assemble total joint surgical systems using a custom software program designed specifically for managing the orthopedic surgical process.
· Schedule, plan and assemble surgical instrument/implant systems for upcoming surgeries
· Daily use of inventory management systems including SMS, DCS, FedEx programs to monitor/act on the case schedule, source, pick, box, label, loan, receive, ship, issue and monitor inventory.
· Performs quality checks on outgoing product to ensure customers receive 100% quality product and performs incoming quality checks on all inventory.
· College degree or equivalent work experience
· Strong organization and prioritization skills and ability to multitask
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Highly motivated, hardworking, energetic and enthusiastic
· Proven ability to work in a team environment
· Clean driving record
· Extremely keen attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
Zimmer Biomet Northeast offers a very competitive salary, 401k, medical, vision and dental.
Zimmer Biomet Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only candidates selected will be contacted. No agencies please.
Zimmer Biomet Northeast
Why Work Here?Zimmer Biomet Northeast is the United States' Northeast region distributor of Zimmer Biomet Orthopedic Medical Products. Zimmer Biomet Northeast employs over 100 individuals throughout the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island who are all committed to shared values of teamwork, accountability, risk-taking, open communication, respect, honesty and integrity. Our mission is to provide world class products and unparalleled customer support for our health care partners, helping them restore mobility and alleviate pain for people through joint replacement technologies.
Opportunity to join a leader in Orthopedics with unlimited growth potential for enthusiastic, hard-working, and intelligent candidates.