We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team! This position is responsible for customer service, billing, inventory, and direct orders for sales reps and their accounts at a medical device distribution firm.
- Perform varied billing and inventory management functions to support sales teams
- Verify surgical records and process inventory used electronically
- Resolve case discrepancies
- Create accurate bills and provide pricing to customers within 24 hours
- Place direct orders for customers
- Obtain purchase orders for completed surgeries
- Create inventory reload orders and track for completeness
- Maintain and communicate backorder reports by rep team
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers, sales reps, corporate contacts, and all internal team members
- Communicate with hospital personnel and sales reps to ensure timely and accurate flow of information; follow up on all tasks to completion
- Interface with corporate partners to resolve inventory and order management issues
- Exhibit interest and initiative to participate in special projects as needed
Expected Areas of Competence:
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Enthusiastic and time-sensitive customer service ethic
- Ability to multi-task and handle a dynamic workload with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for analyzing situations and solving problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency, including web-based fulfillment systems, spreadsheet and data programs, and word processing (Microsoft Office suite)
Education and Experience:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or two to three years’ progressive customer service experience in an office environment preferred.
Working Climate: Office setting. Tasks generally require the ability to exert light physical effort, but may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling of objects and materials of weight up to 25 pounds.