• Optimization of implant and instrument placement at accounts, warehouses for SISO and utilization of Central Inventory.
• Includes analyzing, ordering, and building trays/kits/SMS Tree for new product rollouts.
• Includes analysis and reporting on validating instrument trays and implant kits.
• Evaluation & ordering of new set (implants & instruments) requests outlining business justification per Zimmer Corporate Policy.
• Evaluation and processing of lost/wasted items.
• Facilitating implant/instrument exception scenarios to and from the field and corporate
• Includes Product Experience Reports, Recalls, Expired product, and Worn Instruments
• Partner with Sales teams & hospitals personnel to develop continuous improvement programs to enhance case service & optimal asset utilization.
• Work closely with Zimmer Corporate to implement processes & systems to meet asset turn rates & Cost-To-Serve targets.
• Administer cycle count & audit program to obtain 99.99% inventory accuracy by location. May include warehouse or account locations.
• Determine root cause of variances and develop corrective action plans.
• Physically build, move, and warehouse instruments and implants as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree
• May consider equivalent experience
• 0-2 years of inventory management, logistics operations or former data analytics role
• Ability to work well with all functions including strong relationship building with sales teammates and customers
• Ability to work with Zimmer Corporate team towards enterprise goals such as asset optimization and Cost-To-Serve.
Zimmer Biomet Apex Surgical