- Expired: October 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ZimZee Recruiting is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager (Farming and Hunting) in the St. Louis, MO area (100% remote). We are looking for an energetic, driven and team-oriented salesperson passionate about improving patient health outcomes.
Your focus will be hunting & closing new business combined with building existing business through increased interactions and touch points, digital educational webinars, and overall improved customer experience.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- 4 - 6+ years of experience as an Account Manager/Executive, focused in field sales
- Solid experience as a Farmer and Hunter
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in territory
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Strong phone presence and in-person experience
- Highly motivated with a concentration and a strong sense of urgency, going beyond relationship management and to achieve success for customers
- Experience in health care or nutrition sales a plus
- Strong experience building strong relationships with customers
- Skilled in articulating complex concepts and business value to all levels of an organization
- Must possess a win/win attitude
- Some local and regional travel
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (e.g., Salesforce or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate product features
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent experience communicating solutions to address customers’ needs
- Effectively manage and grow defined sales territory with a sense of urgency
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals by closing new logos and working with current customers
- Overnight travel to meet with prospects and current customers
- Develop & grow long term relationships with clients, prospects and current customers
- Plan and participate in trade shows, exhibits, dinner programs, and other presentations
- Perform in-depth data analysis to develop targeted business plan for territory
- Demonstrate product knowledge & competency
- Utilize time management & organizational skills and manage expenses by accomplishing
objectives within budget
- Strong accountability for results
- Attitude of excellence
- Be customer focused
- Teamwork with inclusiveness & mutual respect, ethics, and integrity
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Enterprise Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.