You have an interest in employee benefits and be highly organized, professional, reliable, patient and kind. In this role you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Zillow Group employees and their dependents
- You will handle and respond to daily questions on Zillow Group's benefits offerings including, 401k, health, dental, vision, life, HSAs and FSAs
- Administer employee perk offerings
- Lead a variety of employee outreach efforts (workshops, vendors visits, etc.)
- Update and maintain internal resources (intranet, flyers, etc.)
- Resolve administrative errors with carriers as needed
- Participate and support the benefits team during the annual open enrollment process and ongoing benchmarking
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years HR administrative experience with benefits experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Workday HCM a plus!
- Excellent follow-through on open items with a sense of urgency to resolve issues
- Ability to handle a high volume workload
- Ability to function in a team environment and as an individual contributor
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills that are effective communicating across many functional groups and employee population
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.